Saturday, January 21, 2012

Don't miss out on YOUR perfect vendor!

My advice to engaged couples is this ....
After large bridal shows vendors book up very quickly. Celebrations by Amy Bacon and many vendors I work with have Weddings booked for 2014 already.
 
If you meet a Wedding Professional that you KNOW you want to work with .... don't wait to deposit them to hold your date. I see brides brokenhearted when they don't get their "dream venue or vendor".
 
I personally think your first hire should be a planner. Why, you ask? Because, a well connected wedding planner can introduce you to wonderful vendors within your budget and negotiate your contracts. Depending on your choice in vendors I can save a percentage of my fee.
 
♥ I had to turn down a second bride today for a date that was already booked .... I thought this would be good information to share. ♥
Cell 602.762.1174
Website www.celebrationsbyamybacon.com




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment