Wedding guest books are invariably a terrific way to perhaps recall the special time you had with your guests at your wedding. It’s the first things about the wedding celebration your guest would probably see and give you a brief remark that you will appreciate everyday for a long time to come. Think about matching the theme of the guest book with the total theme of the wedding event.
Make a memory “book” loaded with heartfelt messages. The main factor to a brilliant guest book is actually a range of remarkable responses from your guests. Inspire them to express themselves. Let your guest write their best wishes, share their piece of advice, write a funny short story, compose a poem or recall a favorite memory. Indeed, these guest book ideas and alternatives are a perfect way to remember all of the people who help you to celebrate your big day. After the wedding party celebration, take them on your honeymoon destination and read them together with your new spouse.
Bored with the typical sign-in albums with listing of names where wedding guests basically sign and pass it around? Your wedding doesn’t have to be similar to everyone else’s. There are lots of creative ways to remember who helped you celebrate your extraordinary wedding day and record all the guests who came to share the joy of the celebration. Here are 20 awesome guest book alternatives for the wedding reception.
20 CREATIVE GUEST BOOK ALTERNATIVES
01. Polaroid ScrapbookMake sure the polaroid camera has plenty of film. Wedding guest can strike a pose then leave their photo on the guest book, together with their short message for the couple.
02. Guest Book PuzzleEither side on the puzzle features a portrait photo chosen by the bride and groom and have the back side for the wedding guest’s personal comments. Put the pieces inside a glass container at the wedding venue, together with a message requesting guest to autograph the incomplete backside.
03. Wedding Caricature Sign-in BoardBring life to your party celebration. You may wanna try hiring a caricature artist to draw the portrait of the bride and groom and let the wedding guest sign on it as they arrive. Wedding caricatures can be drawn up in full color or black line style.
04. Fingerprint Guest BookDesign your guest book as a work of art. Just let your guest press their thumb to create leaves in which they will place their signature or message for the bride and groom.
05. Typewriter Guest BookArrange an old-fashioned typewriter together with long pieces of paper for guests to type their good wishes as the mood strikes.
06. Wishing StonesAn Irish wedding tradition wherein they have their wedding guests write their best wishes on smooth stones. Put together a wedding guest book table with plenty of pebbles and a glass vase filled up with water. After the guest signed with a permanent marker, they can put the stones inside the vase. This represent and bring back the tradition of throwing stones into a river or pool.
07. Wedding Mad libsReceive some marvelous and crazy feedback with these creative mad libs-inspired guest book.
08. Chalkboard Message in Photo boothCut-out bubble shapes and coat it with chalkboard paint. Place them by your photo booth and let your guest write a short message before having their hilarious pose infront of the camera.
09. Wine Bottle Guest BookNow let your guest sign a bottle of wine with a glass marker and let them leave a note for the couple. Then let the wine be stored and kept in your new family home and be opened up during wedding anniversaries.
10. Vinyl Record Guest Book AlternativeIf you are a music junkie, it’s more fun to use the vinyl record as a guest book instead. Use it on a table at the wedding reception with silver or gold marker pens and encourage your guests to have their autographs.
11. Photo Frame Guest Book AlternativeCelebrate your wedding day along with loving words of your friends flanked by your chosen wedding photo. Use an acid free fine point pen to protect your guest’s messages for many years.
12. Guitar Guest Book AlternativeIf you have a music band or simply love music, you might want to repurpose one of your guitar into a guest book. This can generate an awesome conversation when hang and display on the wall with a protective coat.
13. Wine Cork Guest Book AlternativeFor wine lovers, wine corks can be a guest book alternative for guest to write on.
14. Guest Book PlatterGrab the moments of your wedding event with the best souvenir and genuine messages that you can treasure and display for a long time. A platter is indeed a great guest book alternative. Don’t forget to bake in your home oven to protect and seal on the messages.
15. Wishing Tree Guest Book AlternativeA Wish Tree as an alternative guest book coming from a Dutch wedding tradition where visitors are provided with a sheet of paper. The guests write their wishes to the bride and groom and then hang it on the tree. This creates a stunning focal point. The tree is positioned at the entry ways towards the wedding reception to amaze your guests as they walk in.
16. Guest QuiltAnother guest book idea is to choose a guest quilt. After it is sewn together, it reminds you of the people who come to your wedding day. Place a cardboard under the fabric to avoid the fabric marker from bleeding through.
17. Jenga Guest Book AlternativeA different way to engage with your guest is to have them take a block of Jenga stick to write their message to the happy couple. Every time you play the game, it will bring back all the memories for years to come.
18. Vintage PostcardFor those couple who have a timeless vintage or travel styled wedding, using vintage postcards as guest book complements it. Guest then compose their sweet wishes for the wedding couple.
19. Engagement Guest BookEngagement guestbooks are impressive considering that it lets you show off lots of the engagement session photos, while giving yet another kind of guest book to sign at the wedding reception. Spaces inside the guest book enable wedding guests to jot down sweet advice and best wishes for the couple while displaying the best photos from your engagement photo shoot.
20. Wooden Slice Guest Book AlternativeAnother guest book alternative is to have your guest sign a large wooden guest book that is almost the size of a tree trunk.
Source - http://weddingphotography.com.ph/9965/20-creative-guest-book-ideas-wedding-reception/#
Need help with the details for your big day?
Call us for your free consultation! 602.762.1174
Website - www.celebrationsbyamybacon.com
email - email@example.com
Like us - facebook.com/celebrationsbyamybacon